Associate of Arts

Transfer degree options - student standing on a bridge

Start your path to a bachelor's degree with SCC's associate's degree and specialized transfer programs. 

Know exactly what you want to study? Take a look at SCC's Associate of Arts Transfer Majors. These specialized programs enable you to take classes that count toward your major degree now and then enter the program as a junior at Iowa State University, University of Northern Iowa, or University of Iowa.


Associate of Arts Degree

Complete your Associate of Arts general education requirements to prepare you for a variety of bachelor's degrees.  Then, in most cases, transfer to a four-year institution as a junior.  Meet with an Enrollment Specialist to see if an AA degree is right for you. 

View program



Got questions?

Want to know more about our programs or transfer options?

Call us at (319) 208-5010

Ready to apply?
Get started.


Discover why SCC is a great start.

Learn how to become a student.

See what our grads have to say about SCC.


Explore careers, salaries and jobs.

Where will my degree take me?

Will I like what I do?

What are my job prospects?